Asian-style crab and baby pak choy parcels
reduced salt soy sauce
fresh red chilli
1 whole, finely chopped
2 tsp, finely grated
Crabmeat, canned in brine
510 g, drained
1 clove(s), crushed
2 individual, thinly sliced
4 baby, large
brown rice microwave packet
- Combine juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, chilli, ginger and oil in a bowl.
- Combine crab, garlic and shallots in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons lime mixture and stir to combine.
- Wash pak choy and separate leaves slightly to expose the centre. Spoon crab mixture into centre of each pak choy. Twist leaf ends of each pak choy together to secure filling.
- Place a large bamboo steamer over a wok or saucepan of simmering water (ensure base of steamer does not touch water). Place pak choy parcels in steamer. Steam, covered, for 4–5 minutes or until pak choy is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat rice following packet instructions. Top rice with pak choy parcels and drizzle with remaining lime mixture. Sprinkle with coriander to serve.