Asian slaw rice paper rolls
- Total Time
Rice paper rolls filled with avocado, prawns, kale slaw and fresh coriander are an easy no cook option any day of the week.
avocado1 medium, sliced into 16 thin slices
prawns16 individual, deveined, cut in half
kale300 g, kaleslaw
fresh coriander¼ cup(s), chopped
Chang's Dressing, Oriental Salad60 ml, (¼ cup)
rice paper roll wrappers8 individual
roasted peanuts2 tbs, chopped
- Slice avocado into 16 slices.
- Peel and devein prawns, then cut in half lengthways.
- Combine kaleslaw with coriander and dressing.
- Soak 1 x 16cm rice paper sheet in a bowl of warm water for 10-20 seconds or until softened. Place on a clean tea towel to absorb excess water. Place 1/8 of the slaw towards one end of the rice paper. Top with 4 prawn pieces and 2 avocado slices. Fold over 2 opposite edges of rice paper. Roll to enclose filling. Cover with a damp cloth.
- Repeat with 7 more rice paper sheets and remaining filling ingredients. Sprinkle with peanuts.