reduced fat oil spread
½ cup(s), (125g)
½ cup(s), (110g)
white self-raising flour
1¼ cup(s), (185g)
extra light sour cream
Apricot, canned in natural juice, drained
WW Custard, Vanilla Bean
2 serve(s), (2 x 34g sachets)
45 g, (apricot flavour)
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Spray a 20cm-round cake tin with oil. Line base with baking paper.
- Using an electric mixer, beat spread and sugar until creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the flour and sour cream and beat until combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared cake tin and smooth with the back of a spoon. Arrange apricot on top of cake mixture. Spoon warmed apricot jam over apricots, to cover.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand cake in tin for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make vanilla custard following packet instructions.
- Cut cake into slices and serve warm with custard.