grated parmesan cheese
1¾ cup(s), (435ml)
½ cup(s), instant
roasted capsicum, not in oil
200 g, cut into 1.5cm wide strips
reduced fat feta cheese
100 g, cut into 1.5cm cubes
prosciutto fat trimmed
4 slice(s), fat-trimmed, halved lengthways
1 bunch(es), trimmed
200 g, button variety, halved
1 tsp, finely chopped
12 individual, peeled, tails on
2 clove(s), crushed
fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook 200g small button mushrooms, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft and golden. Add 1 tbs balsamic vinegar and 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary, and toss to coat.
- Preheat a chargrill pan on medium-high. Halve 4 slices prosciutto, fat-trimmed, lengthways. Trim 8 asparagus spears. Wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each asparagus spear and lightly spray with oil. Chargrill for 5 minutes or until prosciutto is golden brown.
- Slice 200g chargrilled capsicum (not in oil) into 1.5cm-wide strips. Chop 200g reduced-fat feta into 12 cubes. Wrap 1 strip of capsicum around each feta cube. Secure with a toothpick.
- Line a 24cm x 12cm (base measurement) loaf tin with foil. Bring 1¾ cups (430ml) salt-reduced chicken stock to the boil in a saucepan and add ½ cup (85g) instant polenta. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until thick. Stir in 1 tbs finely grated parmesan. Pour into the prepared tin and smooth the surface. Transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes or until set. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut polenta into 24 sticks. Place on the prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook 12 medium peeled green prawns, tails intact, stirring, for 3 minutes or until they curl and change colour. Toss through 2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 tbs chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.