All day breakfast
Extra lean pork sausage
4 thin, (4x58g)
300 g, button variety, sliced
Vegetable stock cube
½ individual, to make 150ml liquid stock
Baked beans in tomato sauce, salt-reduced
420 g, (1x420g can)
120 g, (Buy 4x30g rashers) fat trimmed
4 medium, halved
High fibre white bread
4 slice(s), (4x35g slices) toasted
Reduced fat oil spread
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place mushrooms, stock cube and 150ml boiling water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes.Drain and return to pan to keep warm. Heat baked beans in a separate saucepan over low heat until heated through.
- Preheat grill on medium. Place bacon and tomatoes on grill rack and cook, turning bacon once, for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Return pan used to cook sausages to medium heat. Fry eggs for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Spread toast with oil spread. Serve with sausages, mushrooms, beans, bacon and tomatoes sprinkled with black pepper.