Air fryer zucchini tots with yoghurt sauce
99% fat-free, plain Greek yoghurt, unsweetened
1 cup(s), (240g)
2 clove(s), crushed
Light mozzarella cheese
½ cup(s), grated, (60g)
Grated parmesan cheese
½ cup(s), (40g)
- To make dip, place yoghurt, lemon juice and half the garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Finely grate zucchini (you need about 3 cups). Transfer to a clean, linen tea towel and wring out as much moisture as possible.
- Gently whisk 2 eggs in a large bowl, then stir drained zucchini, mozzarella, parmesan, oregano and remaining garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop out 2 level tablespoons zucchini mixture and form into a short log, place on a baking paper–lined tray. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 16 tots.
- Beat remaining egg in a shallow bowl and place breadcrumbs in a separate shallow bowl. Dip each tot in egg, then coat in breadcrumbs. Place tray in freezer for at least 2 hours, or overnight to firm up tots.
- Preheat air fryer to 200°C. Place frozen tots on air fryer rack. Air-fry for about 10 minutes, gently turning once halfway through, until browned and crispy. Serve withyoghurt dip.