Tortilla Chip–Crusted Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard
WW Sea salt tortilla chips crunchy snack
1 large, lightly beaten
Uncooked fresh boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
1 pound(s), about 8 tenders
Plain fat free yogurt
1 pinch(es), optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place tortilla chips in a food processor or mini food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Pour into a pie plate or shallow dish and stir in garlic powder and cumin.
- In a large bowl, combine egg and chicken and toss well to coat. One at a time, remove chicken tenders from egg, allowing excess to drain off. Dredge in crushed chips, pressing gently to adhere, and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Spray chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F until chicken is done and breading is lightly browned, about 15 minutes (chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, mustard, honey, and cayenne, if desired. Serve sauce with chicken.
- Serving size: 2 chicken tenders and about 2 tbsp sauce