Toffee Butterscotch Cookies
PersonalPoints™ per serving
Not a toffee fan? Omit the candy bar used in these delicious cookies or experiment with a different type of candy.
Unpacked brown sugar
Fat free egg substitute
1⅓ oz, chocolate covered toffee, or other variety
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cream margarine and sugar until soft. Add egg substitute and vanilla to sugar mixture.
- Whisk flour and salt together; add to sugar mixture. Stir in candy and mix well.
- On parchment-lined baking sheets, place 1 tablespoon dough 1 1/2 inches apart for each cookie. Bake until golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet 5 minutes. Place on rack; cool completely.
- Yields 1 cookie per serving.