Sweet and salty party mix
SmartPoints® value per serving
94% fat free microwave kettle corn
Plain bagel thins
Mini chocolate chips
Butter flavour cooking spray
Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cook popcorn according to package instructions. Pour into a large bowl with pretzels and mini chips.
- Toss together while popcorn is still hot to melt chocolate and coat pretzels and popcorn.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, coat bagel thin with cooking spray and bake on the oven rack for 5-7 minutes or until crisp.
- Dice and toss with icing sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Combine all and let cool at room temperature until ready to serve.
Serves 6- 3/4 cup servings. Brand of ingredients used may impact the nutritional information of this recipe resulting in a different Points value.