Sticky Korean Pork Chops
TruLOCAL Pork Loin Chops
Dark sesame oil
Sriracha chili sauce
2 tsp(s), or chili sauce
Gluten free soy sauce
2 tbsp(s), or tamari or coconut aminos
3 clove(s), medium, grated
1 pinch, fresh, grated
¼ tsp(s), to serve
- In a large bowl, combine the honey, sesame oil, chilli paste/sriracha, soy sauce, grated garlic, and grated ginger, and whisk until well combined.
- Transfer the pork chops to the bowl and submerge them in the sauce until well coated on all sides.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge to marinade for at least 20 minutes or overnight. Note: If you don’t have time, you can cook the pork chops immediately but you won’t get as much flavour.
- When ready to cook, heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, basting with the extra marinade in the bowl as they cook, until they reach an internal temperature of 140°F.
- Once cooked, remove pork chops from the grill and serve with a sprinkle of green onion and sesame seeds to your liking.