Spinach and feta quesadillas
1 medium, minced
1 clove(s), medium, minced
Chopped frozen spinach
10 oz, thawed
¼ cup(s), crumbled
Grated Parmesan cheese
Fat free creamer
2 tbsp(s), such as half-and-half
Canned cannellini beans
¼ cup(s), rinsed, drained and mashed
Fresh lemon juice
1 medium, quartered
- Heat a 10-inch skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add shallot and garlic and sauté 1 minute. Stir in spinach. Cook until spinach is hot and liquid evaporates, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add feta and Parmesan cheeses, half-and-half, beans, pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Spread 1/2 cup spinach mixture on half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to enclose filling.
- Recoat skillet with cooking spray. Arrange 2 folded tortillas in skillet. Brown over medium heat, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each folded tortilla in half to form quarters. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Yields 2 quarters per serving.