Roasted Pork Tenderloin
2 tsp(s), or 2 Tbsp freshly chopped thyme
2 tsp(s), or 2 Tbsp freshly chopped oregano
1 pinch, freshly ground
uncooked lean pork tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub oil all over pork. Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 160ºF, about 30 minutes.
- Let roast stand 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.