Panna cotta with berries
6 tbsp(s), divided
Plain fat free Greek yogurt
1 tbsp(s), finely grated, divided
1 tbsp(s), Framboise, Grand Marnier, or St. Germain (optional)
- Spray 8 (4-ounce) ramekins or 8 standard cups of a muffin tin with nonstick spray; wipe out excess.
- Pour 3 tablespoons milk into small bowl and sprinkle gelatin over top; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 cup milk and 5 tablespoons sugar in small saucepan over medium heat. Add gelatin mixture and stir until sugar and gelatin are completely dissolved (do not boil). Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Whisk in yogurt and vanilla until smooth; stir in ½ tablespoon zest. Divide mixture equally among prepared ramekins, cover with plastic wrap, and chill until firm, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- About 30 minutes before serving, combine berries with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and the liqueur in medium bowl; stir occasionally with rubber spatula until juicy, at least 10 minutes.
- Unmold each panna cotta onto small plate; serve each with ½ cup berries and sprinkle of remaining zest.
- Serving size: 1 panna cotta and 1/2 cup berries