SmartPoints® value per serving
Filo pastry is fab for those who love desserts, but want to watch their weight because it has very little fat. No need to say 'pass' to these treats!
300 gm, packet, thawed if frozen
4 tsp(s), sugar
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 6/200°C/400°F.
- Unfold filo pastry and use half of it to line 36 patty tins, layering 4 small squares of pastry into each patty tin, and misting each layer of pastry with a little spray cooking oil.
- Place 1 teaspoonful of mincemeat into each pastry case. Top with pieces of the remaining fillo pastry, scrunched up into folds. Mist each one with spray cooking oil.
- Bake for about 8 - 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar.