Grilled Cremini Mushrooms with Dijon Dipping Sauce
Reduced-fat sour cream
Reduced calorie mayonnaise
1 tbsp(s), minced
¼ tsp(s), coarsely ground
1 pound(s), ends trimmed
5 medium, trimmed, sliced into 3 or 4 pieces each
- Soak 6 wooden skewers in water for about 20 minutes (or use metal skewers).
- Meanwhile, to make sauce, in a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, water, shallot, mustard and pepper.
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high (or coat a stovetop grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat).
- Evenly divide mushrooms and scallions between skewers; coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Grill, turning once, until mushrooms are lightly charred and tender, about 3 minutes per side. Remove skewers to a serving platter and drizzle with sauce or serve sauce on side.
- Yields 1 skewer and about 4 teaspoons sauce per serving.