Fresh Berry Pinwheels
SmartPoints® value per serving
Keep a tube of pizza dough in the freezer for when you need to whip up a last minute sweet treat.
Frozen pizza crust dough
4 tsp(s), raspberry
1 tbsp(s), melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Spray a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- On a lightly floured work surface, unroll dough and slice lengthwise into quarters. Spread each quarter with preserves, top with berries, then roll up dough.
- Place rolls, seam-side down, on baking sheet. Brush tops with butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.