DIY Pickles - Ginger Carrots
SmartPoints® value per serving
Apple cider vinegar
Distilled white vinegar
1 pound(s), cut into ribbons
1 tbsp(s), fresh, sliced
- Set a large saucepan over medium heat. Add all of the brine ingredients and let come to a simmer.
- Set out a 1L mason jar with new a lid. Add all of the ingredients for the spicy green beans; set aside.
- Top with the brine and seal immediately.
- Let come to room temperature and then place in the fridge.
- Wait 24-48 hours before consuming.
Can be stored for up to three weeks in the refrigerator.