Creamy lemon pie tart
7 - 8
PersonalPoints™ per serving
Rich and creamy, your guests will never guess that this pie is light. The best part is, it can be baked and frozen for two weeks before serving.
Reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
Fat-free sweetened condensed milk
Fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grind graham crackers in a food processor until fine, or place crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Place crumbs in a small bowl.
- Melt butter on stove top or in microwave and pour over graham cracker crumbs, mixing with a fork until completely moistened. Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of a 9-inch pie pan; place crust in refrigerator while preparing lemon filling.
- Place condensed milk and eggs into a bowl and mix until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest and stir until incorporated. Pour milk mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake pie for 15 minutes. Cool completely, and freeze for up to two weeks before serving. For best flavour, serve chilled.
- For subscribers only -- This recipe is part of our Cook Once, Eat All Week: Holiday Desserts Series. To learn more about this concept, click here.