SmartPoints® value per serving
There's no easier or tastier way to enjoy some holiday chocolate than with these tasty pretzels.
2 oz, nuggets
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper. Place the pretzels on the wax paper close together but not quite touching.
- Place the chocolate chips in a small microwavable bowl and microwave on High, stirring every 15 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Using a small spoon or flat 3/8-inch paint brush (a clean one, of course!), drizzle and splatter the chocolate over the pretzels using a back and forth motion.
- Refrigerate 3 minutes or until the chocolate is firm, or allow the chocolate to firm up at room temperature, about 3 hours.
- Yields 7 pretzels per serving.