Chia Seed Pudding Created by Coach Emily
PersonalPoints™ per serving
Dried chia seeds
Plain unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup(s), sliced, or other toppings
- In a medium bowl, combine chia seeds and milk.
- Pour the mixture into 1 cup (or a lidded container if you're going to store it in the fridge for later).
- Let the mixture sit for 20 minutes, or store in the refrigerator for longer; up to 3 days.
- When ready to eat, garnish with strawberries or other toppings (may affect Points).
- Serving size: about 1/2 cup