Chia berry overnight oats Created by Coach Chloe
SmartPoints® value per serving
2 hr 5 min
Uncooked old fashioned oats
Dried chia seeds
Plain unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup(s), optional, for garnish
- Mix together old fashioned oats, chia seeds, and sliced almonds. Add to a glass jar.
- Add raspberries and blueberries and top with almond milk.
- Stir well, cover, and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Top with fresh berries (optional).
- Serving size: 1 small mason jar (approximately 250mL)