Chewy marshmallow-peanut popcorn bars
These sweet and salty treats make a great after school treat or make-and-take dessert!
94% fat free microwave kettle corn
Cooked oat bran
Powdered peanut butter
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Cook popcorn according to package instructions. Pour into a large bowl and spray with cooking spray.
- Toss with peanut butter powder to coat.
- Stir in Cereal.
- Place mini marshmallows in a small glass bowl and microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
- Stir into popcorn and cereal mixture until coated.
- Press popcorn mixture into prepared baking pan using a spatula. Let set before cutting into squares.
Serving size: 1 bar