SmartPoints : 5 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: -- | Serves: 1 | Difficulty: Easy
Wraps like this one are quick to prepare, fun to make and a simple way to include vegetables in your diet.
- 1 item(s) burrito-size wheat flour tortilla(s)
- 2 Tbsp reduced-calorie blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup(s) fresh mixed baby greens
- 2 slice(s) deli sliced turkey
- 1⁄4 pound(s) uncooked asparagus, about 8 thin spears, steamed until tender and chilled
- Spread tortilla with blue cheese dressing. Top with turkey and lay asparagus down centre. Cover with greens. Roll up tightly, folding in ends.