Vegetarian hash brown tray bake
600 g, grated
250 g, grated
500 g, grated
Reduced-fat 15% cheddar cheese
1 cup(s), grated, (120g)
2 tbs, chopped
400 g, button variety
Baked beans in tomato sauce
1 can(s), (1 x 420g can)
4 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Wrap potato, carrot and zucchini in a clean tea towel and squeeze out any excess liquid. Place grated vegetables in a large bowl. Lightly beat 1 egg and add to bowl with 75g cheese, the flour and chives. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Lightly spray a 20cm x 30cm (base measurement) baking tray with oil. Spoon hash brown mixture into tray and spread to an even layer. Scatter over remaining cheese and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Wipe pan clean, and spray with a little more oil. Fry remaining eggs for 2 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are soft.
- Meanwhile, warm beans in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Cut hash brown into 6 pieces. Top each with a fried egg and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and chives. Serve with mushrooms and beans on the side.