McVitie's Digestives Biscuits, Original
Reduced fat oil spread
1 tsp, melted
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
¼ cup(s), (60g)
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
⅓ cup(s), (80g)
Vanilla bean extract, alcohol free
1 medium, pulp
- Process the biscuits in a small food processor to form fine crumbs (or crush biscuits in a snap-lock bag using a rolling pin).
- Combine biscuit crumbs and melted spread in a small bowl. Divide mixture evenly between 2 small dessert glasses or ramekins (¾ cup capacity) and press over base. Refrigerate while making filling.
- Slice down each side of the mango, close to the seed, to give 2 cheeks. Cover 1 cheek and set aside. Using a spoon, scoop the mango flesh from the other cheek, roughly chop then process in a small food processor until puréed.
- To make cheesecake mixture, whisk ricotta, yoghurt, sugar and vanilla in a small bowl until combined. Spoon mango purée evenly over the biscuit base in each glass, then spoon over ricotta mixture. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Finely dice half the reserved mango and thinly slice the remainder. Top cheesecake layer in glasses with diced mango and drizzle with passionfruit pulp. Serve with sliced mango on the side.