Strawberry mojito kombucha cocktail
PersonalPoints™ per serving
If you’re looking to celebrate with a lighter cocktail alternative, this oh-so-pretty, fruity drink is just the ticket!
2 medium, cut into wedges
½ cup(s), leaves
1 cup(s), (130g), sliced
1 cup(s), (250ml)
2 cup(s), (500ml) berry flavoured
Natural mineral water
3 cup(s), sparkling (750ml)
- Cut 2 limes into wedges. Muddle lime wedges with ½ cup
- fresh mint leaves and 1 cup (130g) sliced strawberries
- in a small bowl or cocktail shaker. Transfer muddled
- fruit to a large jug. Add 4 cups ice cubes, 1 cup (250ml)
- vodka, 2 cups (500ml) berry flavoured kombucha and
- 3 cups (750ml) sparkling water. Stir gently to combine.
TIP: Turn this cocktail into a mocktail by omitting the vodka and replacing with the same amount of 0% alcohol vodka or sparkling water.