Rainbow vegetable mee goreng
Fresh egg noodles
440 g, (1x440g packet), thin variety
2 tbs, (sweet soy sauce)
Tomato sauce (ketchup)
300 g, finely shredded
1 medium, thinly sliced
3 clove(s), finely chopped
1 tbs, finely grated
3 medium, lightly beaten
2 medium, finely chopped
2 individual, thinly sliced
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Prepare noodles following packet instructions until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Combine kecap manis, soy sauce and tomato sauce in a bowl.
- Lightly spray a deep non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook cabbage and capsicum, stirring, for 3 minutes or until just tender. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Push vegetables to 1 side of pan. Add egg and cook, gently stirring, for 2 minutes or until starting to set. Stir vegetables into egg.
- Add sauce mixture, noodles, spinach, tomatoes and shallots and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.