Peach, almond and raspberry tray cake
Reduced fat oil spread
⅓ cup(s), (85g)
Granulated stevia sweetener
⅓ cup(s), (75g)
Vanilla bean extract, alcohol free
White spelt flour
1¼ cup(s), (190g)
½ cup(s), (60g)
¾ cup(s), (185ml)
1 cup(s), (120g)
2 small, yellow variety, stone removed, thinly sliced
1 tsp, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line base and sides of a 16 cm x 26 cm slice tin with baking paper, allowing paper to extend 3 cm over the long sides.
- Using electric beaters, beat oil spread, sweetener and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon into a bowl. Fold flour mixture, almond meal and buttermilk into egg mixture until combined.
- Gently fold through raspberries. Spread mixture into prepared tin and smooth surface.
- Top with peach slices, slightly overlapping. Bake for 30–35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out clean. Set cake aside for 15 minutes, then using lining paper, lift onto a wire rack to cool. Serve dusted with icing sugar.