Pea puree with grilled salmon
A squeeze of fresh lemon, lightly grilled salmon and dill-infused puree makes for a perfect weekend fave.
1 medium, finely chopped
Frozen green peas
1 tbs, finely chopped, plus extra sprigs to serve
600 g, (4 x 150g fillets)
1 medium, wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 4 minutes or until light golden. Transfer to the bowl of a food processor
- Meanwhile, cook the peas in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and add to onion with ⅓ cup (80ml) water. Process the onion and peas until mashed. Stir in the dill. Season with salt and pepper. Return to the saucepan and cover to keep warm.
- Preheat grill on high. Place the salmon on a grill tray. Season with salt and pepper. Cook under grill for 6-8 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, steam the beans over a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Divide the pea puree among plates and spread slightly. Top with the salmon and serve with the beans and lemon wedges.