Parsley and pepper beef with roasted tomatoes
Lean beef fillet
480 g, (Buy 600g) (see tip)
2 tsp, craked black
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
⅓ cup(s), finely choppped
250 g, halved
Quick cup, brown rice and quinoa
1 small, finely chopped
80 g, finely shredded
⅓ cup(s), leaves torn
Reduced fat feta cheese
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Lightly spray beef with oil and sprinkle with cracked pepper. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook beef, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a prepared tray. Bake for 20–25 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Press parsley onto beef to coat. Cover beef with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before thickly slicing.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes, cut-side up, on remaining baking tray. Season with salt. Bake with beef for 15 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, cook rice following packet instructions or until warmed through. Transfer to a large bowl. Add onion, kale, mint, juice and oil and toss to combine. Crumble over feta.
- Serve beef with tomatoes, kale salad and lemon wedges.