Mini pizzas with three toppings
Reduced fat oil spread
2 medium, thinly sliced
2 tsp, (7g)
2 cup(s), (300g)
40 g, crumbled
1 small, thinly sliced
4 baby, thinly sliced
4 individual, thinly sliced
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Melt spread in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until golden. Add brown sugar and vinegar and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion mixture has caramelised.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Whisk ¾ cup (185ml) lukewarm water, yeast and caster sugar in a jug until yeast has dissolved. Set aside in a warm place for 10 minutes or until frothy.
- Sift flour and a large pinch of salt into a large bowl. Add yeast mixture and oil and mix to form a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 5–7 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Roll out dough until 3mm thick. Using a 5cm round pastry cutter, cut 36 discs from dough. Place discs on prepared trays.
- Divide caramelised onion among one-third of the pizza bases. Sprinkle with goat’s cheese. Place a potato slice on half of the remaining bases. Sprinkle with rosemary. Place a slice of bocconcini on remaining bases. Top with a slice of tomato. Lightly spray pizzas with oil. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until bases are golden and crisp.
- To serve, top caramelised onion pizzas with thyme and bocconcini pizzas with basil leaves.