Kylie's Easter overnight oats
Dry rolled oats
⅔ cup(s), (60g)
Unsweetened almond milk
1 cup(s), (250ml)
½ cup(s), (115g)
½ cup(s), pureed, (75g)
½ cup(s), pureed, (60g)
2 medium, pureed
- Combine oats, chia seeds and almond milk in a medium bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until thickened.
- Meanwhile, combine pumpkin puree and mixed spice in a small bowl.
- Divide oat mixture among 4 small bowls. Stir half the pureed blueberries into the first bowl, half the pureed raspberries into the second bowl and half the pureed kiwifruit into the third bowl. Stir half the pumpkin mixture into the fourth bowl.
- Divide blueberry-oat mixture between 2 x 250ml capacity serving glasses or jars. Spoon over remaining pureed blueberries, then layer with remaining kiwi-oat mixture, pureed kiwifruit, pumpkin-oat mixture, plain pumpkin mixture and raspberry-oat mixture. Top with remaining pureed raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight before serving.