Korean crispy beef
Rice, jasmine, dry
⅔ cup(s), (135g)
Extra lean beef mince, raw
1 medium, halved, deseeded
2 clove(s), finely chopped
Apple cider vinegar
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Cook rice following packet instructions, then fluff grains up using a fork.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick wok or frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry mince and garlic for 10 minutes or until beef is crisp.
- Meanwhile, use a rolling pin to gently bash cucumber until it starts to break up, then cut into chunks.
- Transfer beef to a dish and keep warm. Place vinegar and soy in wok. Add cucumber and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Stir in sesame seeds and remove from heat.
- Lightly spray a medium non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook eggs for 1-2 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are soft.
- Serve rice with beef stir-fry, a fried egg and cucumber.
TIP: Spice up this dish by adding a teaspoon of chilli flakes when cooking the cucumber.