Individual mushroom, kale and ricotta lasagne
2 whole, thinly sliced
4 clove(s), crushed
1 tbs, chopped
1000 g, (1kg) mixed mushrooms, sliced
2 cup(s), 1 bunch, stems trimmed, leaves chopped
¼ cup(s), coarsley chopped (40g)
reduced-fat ricotta cheese
3 cup(s), (720g)
¼ cup(s), finely chopped, finely chopped
grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup(s), (20g)
fresh lasagne sheets
300 g, (grape tomatoes), halved
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook leek, stirring, for 6-7 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and thyme and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in same pan over high heat. Add half the mushroom and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to bowl with leek. Repeat with another teaspoon oil and remaining mushroom. Drain any excess moisture from mushroom.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add kale and cook in 2 batches, tossing with tongs, for 3-4 minutes or until wilted and heated through. Add almond and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine ricotta, chives, parmesan and egg in a bowl. Season.
- Cut each lasagne sheet into 4 pieces. Cook lasagne sheets, in batches, in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until just tender (don't stir, or it will break). Using a large slotted spoon, carefully remove lasagne sheets to a colander. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place 8 lasagne pieces, 3cm apart, on prepared trays (see tip). Spread with one-third of the ricotta mixture. Top with half the mushroom and kale. Repeat with another layer of lasagne, another third of ricotta, and remaining mushroom and kale. Finish with a final layer of lasagne and remaining ricotta. Top with tomato. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until just heated through.