Hoisin and chilli pork with hokkien noodles
5 tbs, 120g
Fresh thin hokkien noodles
1 medium, cut into thin wedges
200 g, trimmed, halved diagonally
1 large, thinly sliced
1 bunch(es), (baby) coarsely chopped
2 individual, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
Lean pork fillet
500 g, thinly sliced
- Whisk hoisin and chilli sauces and 1 tablespoon water in a small jug until combined.
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2–3 minutes or until softened. Separate noodles with a fork. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add half the oil and heat for 30 seconds. Stir-fry pork, in batches, for 2–3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Reheat wok over medium-high heat. Add remaining oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add onion, beans and capsicum and stir-fry for 3–4 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add choy sum and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Return pork to wok with shallots, noodles and sauce mixture and stir-fry until heated through. Serve.