Harissa salmon with broad beans and pita salad
Wholemeal pita bread
2 regular, (2 x 68g breads, split horizontally)
Frozen broad beans
1½ cup(s), (225g)
Frozen green peas
1 cup(s), (120g)
Skinless salmon fillet(s)
4 medium, (4 x 160g)
1½ tbs, paste
300 g, halved
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 medium, wedges to serve
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Lightly spray a chargrill or barbecue with oil and preheat over high heat. Lightly spray pita with oil and sprinkle with sumac. Cook for 1–2 minutes each side or until golden. Set aside to cool.
- Cook broad beans and peas following packet instructions until just tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Peel beans and discard skins.
- Place salmon on prepared tray. Brush evenly with harissa. Bake for 10 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine broad beans, peas, tomatoes, parsley and mint in a large bowl. Drizzle with juice and oil and toss gently to combine.
- Break cooked pita into pieces. Add to salad and toss gently to combine. Serve salmon with salad and lemon wedges.