Garlic lamb cutlets with grilled vegetables
500 g, cut into 7mm thick slices
2 clove(s), crushed
French trimmed lamb cutlet(s) or rack(s)
12 medium, fat trimmed
2 medium, quartered lengthways
Fresh lemon rind
3 tsp, finely grated
⅓ cup(s), (80g)
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine garlic and 1 teaspoon oil in a small bowl. Brush lamb with garlic oil. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine potatoes, broccolini, zucchini, rind and remaining oil in a large bowl.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue grill over medium-high heat. Cook lamb, turning once, for 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover lamb with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, cook potato mixture, turning, for 5–10 minutes or until golden and tender. Serve lamb with grilled vegetables and relish.