Coconut and fruit iceblocks
- 60 g fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- 60 g fresh raspberries, finely chopped
- 60 g fresh blueberries, finely chopped
- 60 g kiwifruit, finely chopped
- 30 g mango, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Coconut, water or juice, (80ml)
Divide fruit between eight ¼-cup (60ml) capacity iceblock moulds (see tip). Pour in coconut water, leaving a 5mm gap at the top. Insert iceblock sticks (tops). Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Serve.
- TIPS: We used a mix of strawberries, kiwifruit, mango, raspberries and blueberries but you can use any fruit you like. Iceblock moulds can vary in size. Just ensure that you add enough fruit so the stick is covered when inserted, while leaving a 5mm gap at the top to allow the liquid to expand.