These nutrient filled ice-blocks are the perfect summer refreshment filled with colourful fruit and coconut water.
- 60 g fresh strawberries, finely chopped
- 60 g fresh raspberries, finely chopped
- 60 g Blueberries, finely chopped
- 60 g Kiwifruit, finely chopped
- 60 g mango, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) coconut water, (160ml)
Divide fruit between eight ¼-cup (60ml) capacity iceblock moulds (see tip). Pour in coconut water, leaving a 5mm gap at the top. Insert iceblock sticks (tops). Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Serve.
- TIPS: We used a mix of strawberries, kiwifruit, mango, raspberries and blueberries but you can use any fruit you like. Iceblock moulds can vary in size. Just ensure that you add enough fruit so the stick is covered when inserted, while leaving a 5mm gap at the top to allow the liquid to expand.