Christmas ice cream pudding
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
2 cup(s), (560g)
mixed dried fruit
150 g, (1/2 cup fruit mince)
⅓ cup(s), unsalted, chopped
Peters Light and Creamy Ice Cream, Vanilla
450 g, (1.2 Litres)
75 g, chopped
light thickened cream
½ cup(s), (125ml)
⅔ cup(s), to serve
10 g, silver variety, to decorate
Anchor, Icing Sugar
5 g, mixture to dust
- Spray a 2L (8-cup) capacity pudding basin with oil. Line with plastic wrap, allowing it to overhang, smoothing out the sides as much as possible.
- Combine the yoghurt, fruit mince and pistachio in a large bowl. Gently fold in the ice-cream, then fold in the frozen raspberries until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared basin and smooth the surface. Cut a piece of baking the same diameter as the top of the pudding basin and place it on top of the ice-cream mixture. Fold over the plastic wrap to cover. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Combine the chocolate, cream and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the mixture is smooth. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and place in the fridge for 3 hours to chill.
- Stand the pudding at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften. Remove the baking paper, unwrap the pudding and turn onto a serving plate. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce. Top with fresh raspberries and sliver cachous, and dust with icing sugar.