Chorizo-crusted fish with roasted cauliflower and potatoes
1 hr 5 min
1 medium, trimmed, cut into florets
Reduced carb potatoes
500 g, baby variety
40 g, sliced
1 clove(s), crushed
50 g, torn into chunks
Fresh lemon rind
1 tsp, finely grated
2 tsp, leaves
Skinless white fish
480 g, (4 x 120g skinless fillets)
Baby spinach leaves
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
¼ clove(s), crushed
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 tbs, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place cauliflower and potatoes in a large roasting tin, cutting any larger potatoes in half. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with fennel seeds, drizzle with olive oil and toss well. Place on bottom shelf of oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Cook chorizo for 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned and just crisp. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for a further 1 minute or until fragrant. Remove from heat, cool slightly, then transfer to a food processor. Add ciabatta, lemon rind and thyme, and process to form coarse crumbs.
- Place fish on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Divide crumb mixture evenly over the top of fish and press to form a crust. Place on top shelf of oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through and crust is golden, and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, to make lemon yoghurt, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach to the hot cauliflower and potatoes in roasting tin and stir until wilted. Serve fish and vegetables with lemon yoghurt.