Chicken tikka and pickled onion pizzas
1 medium, thinly sliced
Raw skinless chicken breast
500 g, (2 x 250g) fat trimmed
Tikka masala paste
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
200 g, (4 x 50g mini naan breads)
Red wine vinegar
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Heat oven grill to medium and lightly spray a baking tray with oil.
- Toast cumin seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until fragrant. Set aside.
- Combine onion and half the toasted seeds in a medium bowl. Heat vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt in same pan over medium heat and simmer until sugar has dissolved. Pour vinegar mixture over onion and stir to combine. Leave to pickle for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken and 2 tablespoons of tikka paste in a large bowl to coat. Place on prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Cook under grill for 20 minutes, turning halfway, or until cooked through. Leave to rest for 10 minutes, then cut into strips. Meanwhile, combine yoghurt and remaining tikka paste in a small bowl.
- Place naan breads under grill for 2 minutes to heat through. Top naan with chicken and pickled onion. Drizzle with tikka yoghurt and scatter over remaining cumin to serve.