Chicken kiev tray bake
Light cream cheese
2 clove(s), crushed
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tbs, finely chopped
Skinless chicken breast
640 g, (4 x 160g)
¼ cup(s), (35g)
2 medium, lightly beaten
400 g, new variety, thinly sliced
300 g, steamed, to serve
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine cheese, garlic and parsley in a small bowl. Cut a deep pocket into the thickest part of each chicken breast, being careful to not cut all the way through. Spoon a quarter of cheese mixture into each, then press edges together to seal and enclose filling.
- Place flour, egg and breadcrumbs into separate shallow bowls. Season flour, then coat chicken breast in flour, dip in eggs and coat with breadcrumbs. Season and set aside.
- Place potato slices on a large baking tray in a single layer. Lightly spray with oil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Add prepared chicken to tray with potatoes. Lightly spray with oil and bake for 20 minutes. Add cherry tomatoes to tray and bake for a further 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with zest.
- Serve chicken, potatoes and tomatoes with beans and lemon wedges on the side.