Broccolini, leek and cheese tart
Reduced-fat shortcrust pastry
1 individual, just thawed
1 whole, thinly sliced, washed
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
½ cup(s), (125ml)
Fresh lemon rind
1 tsp, finely grated
Grated parmesan cheese
⅓ cup(s), (25g)
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Spray a 33cm x 11cm (base measurement) rectangular fluted flan tin with oil.
- Line tin with pastry and trim edges. Cover pastry with baking paper and fill with pastry weights or dried beans. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove paper and weights and bake for a further 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a medium saucepan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Add leek and cook, stirring, for 3–5 minutes or until softened. Trim broccolini to fit crossways in pastry case. Blanch broccolini in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute or until just tender. Drain and refresh in a bowl of cold water. Drain.
- Reduce oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Whisk the eggs, ricotta, milk and rind in a medium bowl until combined. Stir in the parmesan and chives.
- Spoon cooked leek into pastry case. Arrange broccolini crossways over leek. Pour egg mixture over broccolini. Bake tart for 30 minutes or until filling is set and golden. Cut into thick slices to serve.