Beef bulgogi noodle stir-fry
2 clove(s), crushed
Dried chilli flakes
Beef rump steak, raw
450 g, (buy 500g), fat trimmed, cut into thin strips
Fresh hokkien noodles
220 g, (wok ready)
1 medium, cut into thin wedges
8 cup(s), (160g)
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine soy sauce, mirin, garlic, chilli flakes, sugar and sesame oil in a large bowl. Add beef and stir to coat.
- Prepare noodles following packet instructions. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick wok over medium-high heat. Dry fry sesame seeds, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, until light golden. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Lightly spray the same wok with oil and heat over high heat. Stir-fry onion for 2 minutes or until light golden. Remove and set aside. Add marinated beef in batches and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Return all the beef and onion to wok. Add noodles and spinach, toss over high heat until noodles are hot and spinach has wilted. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.