Balsamic and mustard pork cutlets with roasted veggies
Orange sweet potato (kumara)
200 g, chopped
450 g, (Queensland blue) unpeeled, cut into wedges
Red skin potato
200 g, chopped
2 medium, chopped
4 clove(s), unpeeled
1 tbs, (1 fresh sprig)
Whole grain mustard
Pork loin cutlet, raw
480 g, (Buy 4x150g cutlets), fat trimmed
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200°C fan-forced. Place sweet potato, potato, zucchini, pumpkin, garlic and rosemary in a large bowl and lightly spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread over a large baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar and mustard in a shallow dish. Add pork and turn to coat. Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat. Remove cutlets from marinade. Reserve marinade. Cook pork for 2 minutes each side or until browned.
- Remove garlic from baking dish and reserve. Place cutlets on vegetables and bake for 5 minutes or until cutlets are just cooked through. Cover tray with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, squeeze garlic from skins. Finely chop garlic and place in a small saucepan with reserved marinade. Add combined cornflour and 2 tablespoons water and stir to combine. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer pork and vegetables to serving plates. Drizzle sauce over pork to serve.