Zucchini and baby spinach quiches
6 sheet(s), (90g)
1 medium, coarsely grated
Baby spinach leaves
2 tbs, finely chopped
Extra light sour cream
Reduced-fat 15% cheddar cheese
¾ cup(s), grated, (90g), grated
97% fat-free cottage cheese
6 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Spray a 6-hole (1 cup/250ml) capacity muffin tin with oil.
- Layer pastry sheets on top of each other on a clean chopping board and cut into 6 squares (to give you 6 stacks of 6 pastry squares).
- Using one stack at a time, spray each pastry square with oil and top with another sheet, laying it at a slightly different angle. Continue spraying and layering all 6 squares at an angle. Press into prepared muffin tin. Repeat with remaining pastry piles.
- Divide zucchini and spinach among pastry holes. Whisk eggs, chives, sour cream, grated cheese and cottage cheese in a bowl until combined. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Carefully spoon mixture into pastry cases.
- Bake for 35–40 minutes or until filling has set. Serve with baby spinach and rocket salad, if desired.