½ cup(s), (100g)
Light coconut milk
⅔ cup(s), (160ml)
1 tbs, light
400 g, (buy 2 x 200g pkts) drained, cut into slices
2 small, cut into thin matchsticks
2 medium, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
4 individual, thinly sliced
30 g, (8 leaves)
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Combine flour, turmeric and salt in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in coconut milk and ⅔ cup (160ml) water until combined. Cover batter and set aside for 1 hour.
- Transfer batter to a measuring jug. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large (24cm base measurement) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Stir batter and pour ⅓ cup (80ml) into pan, tilting to evenly coat the base. Cook for 3 minutes or until set.
- Gently lift edges of pancake with a knife. Shake pan to loosen and slide pancake onto a large wire rack. Repeat with remaining oil and batter to make 3 more pancakes.
- Place tofu slices into a shallow dish, drizzle with soy sauce and toss to combine. Lightly spray same pan with oil and heat over medium-heat. Cook tofu for 1–2 minutes each side or until lightly browned. Cut into strips. Combine carrot, cucumber, shallots and juice in a medium bowl.
- Top each pancake with lettuce, tofu, carrot salad, coriander and mint. Fold to enclose filling. Serve.