Vegetable and chickpea filo parcels
600 g, peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
1 large, cut into 1.5cm pieces
1 medium, cut into 1.5cm pieces
Canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
¾ cup(s), (130g)
Reduced-fat ricotta cheese
Low-fat natural yoghurt
½ cup(s), (125ml)
2 tbs, chopped
8 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the pumpkin, zucchini and capsicum on 1 of the prepared trays. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the Moroccan seasoning and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Transfer to a bowl. Cool to room temperature. Add the chickpeas.
- Lightly spray 1 sheet of filo with oil. Top with another sheet of filo and spray with a little more oil, then fold stack in half. Place one-quarter of the vegetable mixture along 1 long edge of filo. Sprinkle with 25g of the ricotta. Fold in the ends and roll filo to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining filo, vegetable mixture and ricotta to make 4 parcels.
- Place parcels on prepared tray. Lightly spray tops with oil and sprinkle with the remaining Moroccan seasoning. Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt, mint and juice in a bowl. Serve filo parcels with the mint yogurt.