This recipe is so simple it almost cooks itself! Just wrap your fish, vegies and drizzles of sauces in paper and let the oven do the rest.
- 2 baby bok choy, quartered lengthways
- 2 medium Carrot, raw, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 medium Capsicum, red, raw, thinly sliced
- 600 g skinless salmon, (Buy 4 x 150g fillets)
- 3 individual green shallots, thinly sliced, plus extra for garnish
- 1/3 cup(s) teriyaki sauce, (80ml)
Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Cut out four 30cm x 40cm sheets of baking paper. Place 2 bok choy quarters in the centre of each sheet of baking paper. Top with carrot, capsicum, salmon and sliced shallots. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon sauce.
Fold paper to enclose filling. Fold edges twice to seal parcels. Place parcels on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes or until salmon is just cooked through. Sprinkle with extra shallots to serve.
- SERVING SUGGESTION: Jasmine rice.