Teriyaki beef soba noodle salad
Lean beef fillet
384 g, (buy 480g) steaks, fat-trimmed
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
Soy beans, cooked
210 g, edamame, buy 1 x 454g packet, pods removed
2 bunch(es), thinly sliced
25 g, (1 tbs)
- Combine beef and half the teriyaki sauce in a bowl. Set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, cook edamame in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until heated through. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Shell the edamame.
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Add the asparagus and cook for 1 minute or until tender. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Add the edamame and toss to combine. Divide among serving bowls.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook beef for 2 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, add remaining sauce to pan with 2 tablespoons water. Cook for 1 minute or until heated. Thinly slice the beef. Divide noodles among serving bowls. Top with beef and drizzle with the extra sauce. Serve with the pickled ginger.